Below are all kinds of bee-related organizations from across Missouri; from backyard beekeepers, to bee farm equipment makers, to honey processing, to products made with honey or beeswax. If you know of one that isn’t listed, drop us a note, using the form at the bottom of this page. Thanks!
Missouri Bee Associations
- Beekeepers Association of the Ozarks in Springfield, MO
- The Saint Louis Beekeepers in St. Louis, MO
- Midwestern Beekeeper’s Association in Kansas City, MO
- Missouri State Beekeepers Association
- Eastern Missouri Beekeepers Association
- 3 Rivers Beekeepers
- Boone Regional Beekeepers Association
- Heartland Apicultural Society
- Johnson County, MO Beekeepers Association
- Rolla Bee Club
- Jim ‘n’ I Farms Ausvaxxe MO
Area Bee Clubs
- Northwest Missouri Bee Busters – 2nd Monday, 7pm Nodaway County Ambulance Building 103 Carefree Drive, Maryville, Missouri 64468
- Swarm Chasers – 2nd Thursday, 6pm MO Dept. of Conservation, 701 James McCarthy Dr., St. Joseph , MO 64507
- Northland Beekeepers, 3rd Tuesday 6:30 p.m. Mid-Continent Public Library, 120 Richardson St, Smithville, MO 64089
- Midwestern Beekeepers Association 3rd Sunday, Bass Pro Shops, 18001 Bass Pro Dr, Independence, MO 64055
- Cass County Bee Club 1st Sunday, 2 pm MU Extension Office, 201 W. Wall Street, Harrisonville, MO 64701
- Golden Valley Beekeepers 2nd Monday 7 pm Dietz Family Restaurant, 1520 E Ohio St, Clinton, MO 64735
We need to list some here! If you are a retailer that would like to be listed, send your info to MOHivesKC@gmail.com.
Manufacturers of Bee-derived Goods
We need to list some here! If you are a manufacturer that would like to be listed, send your info to MOHivesKC@gmail.com.